3 years on Bookstagram

3 years ago I jumped into the world of sharing my thoughts about books on Instagram and haven't looked back since. It's been quite the journey and I have loved every moment of it! My love of books has only grown over the years as I have learned more about my own reading habits, connected with other readers and authors and have had many opportunities come my way. 

One of my goals for 2023 was to be more connected to the community as opposed to just sharing reviews. I wanted to have deeper conversations about the books I read,  the characters I love and to connect with other readers and authors. So far I’ve immersed myself into Bookclub chats, buddy reads and zoom calls. I’ve started interviewing authors & was even a guest on a podcast. Here are a few of the highlights from the last year: 
Asking Kathleen a question about Crow Mary

My very own Little Free Library!

Hosting Leslie Budewitz in a Virtual Book club


I was a guest on the Get Cozy Podcast in May

I hosted an in person book club in May

Remaining goals for the year include expanding my content to this blog, (yes I plan to resurect it!), and to launch a YouTube channel! 


Books, and talking about books, bring me so much joy and I can't wait to see what this next year brings. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Murder is a Piece of Cake

Author Interview: Frank Anthony Polito

Conflicting thoughts….